Modern look & powerful functions
The latest SAM PuttLab 7 offers a bunch of new functions, including many new Report options, an updated PGA Tour players reference data and new Amateur and Tour players examples.
Watch PuttLab 7 Tutorials on our YouTube channel
Click here to learn more and watch more tutorials
New features in SAM PuttLab
- SAM PuttStudio support (combined and synchronized use of SAM PuttLab, SAM BallTracker, SAM 3D-Putt 2.0, SAM Video and SAM BalanceLab)
- 10 new putting parameters (more than 50 in total)
- Break putt training reports (for tilting greens/platforms)
Extended PGA Tour players data
SAM PuttLab includes brand new PGA Tour players reference data with 150 players now. The Tour data reference is used to calculate the Score and Consistency ratings as well as to indicate preferred data ranges in the reports.
Additionally, the update provides a bunch of new PGA Tour and Amateur players examples. This allows you to compare your putt performance with players of different handicaps and specific player types.
Brand new user interface
The new SAM PuttLab software comes with Clean design, improved functionality and much easier operation
Direct access to all key functions, touch screen optimized
A key feature is the complete new report module including the Report Builder. The software allows to create custom reports to support your individual training sessions by choosing from a selection of more than 80 report tiles in 4 sizes.
New Result parameters and views:
- Extended number of putting parameters (from 28 to 50+)
- Full overview with the new Data List Report
Data analysis – comprehensive & complete
- Measurement – Performance and consistency measurement
- Training – Specific instant feedback for all putting parameters, including audio feedback
- Compare – Optimize your putting by directly comparing different measurements
- Fitting – Protocol guided putter fitting on different levels
- Reports – Miscellaneous graphical results reports on different levels of complexity
- Games – Training with fun for up to 4 players
- Video integration – Automatic recording per putt
- Mediafile integration – Managing text and picture files
Founder of Flatstick Academy
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“One of my favorite tools for analysis”
“SAM PuttLab has been one of my favorite tools for analysis, evaluation, and research of putting strokes over the past 10 years. The accuracy, consistency, and ease of the user interface are the key factors that set this ultra-sound technology apart from other technologies. SAM PuttLab 6 and 3D-Putt are upgrades that I feel are a necessity for my students continuing knowledge and understanding of their individual technique. As a matter of fact, several of my personal clients have purchased SAM PuttLab Units for their own personal evaluation and training whether it is at home or on the road.”
Precise analysis of your strokes
The results of the putting strokes registered with the SAM PuttLab are displayed in concise graphic Reports. A variety of graphic reports are delivered with the system. Each of the 50+ parameters measured can be included into the clearly presented data display.
Click here to learn more
Full list of all Puttlab 6 Reports (with PDF examples)
- Basic, Extended, Professional Report – Classic SAM PuttLab Reports with different levels of complexity
- Performance Report – Easy to understand overview on putt performance on one page with pictograms
- Shot Pattern Report – Displays the position of the balls relative to the starting direction and the putter speed at impact
- Data Listing – Includes all available putting parameters (up to 12 parameters per Report page, grouped functionally)
- Compare Report – Directly compares two data sets (sessions, players, before/after) side-by-side
- Competence Profile – Overview on putting performance for technique and consistency
- Multicompetence Profile – Allows to compare different putting conditions, for example different training situations or putters
- Player History – Displays the performance of a player over time (comparison of performance values on different aspects of putting)
- Fitting Report – Gives automatic fitting recommendations (each relevant putter aspect is analysed)
NEW: Custom Report Builder
A key feature of the current SAM PuttLab 6 software is the new Report module with the Report Builder. The software allows to combine from a selection of more than 80 Report tiles in 4 different sizes. Design your own report pages with custom layouts and individual tiles!
Overview of all S/M/L Report Tiles:
Putting analysis in the 3rd dimension
SAM 3D-Putt is an addon to the SAM PuttLab software. See all putts in realistic 3D graphics and motion.
- View realistic putter movement from different angles
- Automatic live replay after each putt in Training mode
- Display additional info like putter path or face angles
- NEW: SAM 3D-Putt 2.0 (including launch and swing plane view, 3D putting template and more)
Control your PuttLab with the App
PuttLab versions 5 and 6 allow users to remote control the PC software with the PuttLab App on smartphones or tablet computers. The iOS app offers direct remote control of the most important functions of SAM PuttLab: System calibration, starting measurements or training sessions, and opening the results reports.
Click here to read more and to watch our step-by-step instruction
All data and the reports can be accessed through the App and can be stored locally on the device or on a cloud storage (Dropbox). The reports are available on the app as a picture gallery. Comments or media links (YouTube etc.) can be added to the reports and then sent to the client by Email. All available data can also be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
01 Starting the App
02 Connecting with your computer
03 How to do a remote measurement
04 Online/Offline mode
05 Video features
06 Edit report and create report videos