Welcome to a New World of Putting
The new SAM PuttStudio is the most advanced putting studio worldwide. It is a modular system and can be customized to your individual needs. SAM PuttStudio extends the abilities of the SAM PuttLab to the ultimate level and encompasses all the different functional areas to improve your putting, including putt stroke analysis, ball performance analysis, high-speed video, balance analysis or break putt training.
ALL PUTTING ASPECTS – ONE SOLUTION
A Studio Tailored to Your Individual Needs
The SAM PuttStudio is fully scalable, from just using selected parts of SAM integrated technology up to a full studio setup including turf or putting platforms, wall design and screens or projectors. Pre-configured computers and our iPad app allow smooth, easy and synchronized operation of all systems.
Click here to see Computer system requirements
- A high performance Windows PC/ Laptop is needed
- i5 or i7 high performance Quad Core CPU with 2 GHz or better, no power saver model (last letter “U” like i7-5600U). Please ask us for specific models.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (64 Bit)
- 8 GB RAM (better 16 GB)
- 10 GB free disk storage space
- one free USB 3.0 port
- Internet access for software updates or remote service recommended
- PuttLab 6 system needed to run SAM BallTracker software
THE COMPLETE PUTTING EXPERIENCE
Improve All Aspects of Your Putting
The SAM PuttStudio provides the perfect learning environment to work on all relevant aspects of putting, improving green reading abilities and understanding the mechanics of breaking putts, analysing ball performance for putter fitting and putter selection, or running playful and adjustable training programs and gaming.
- SAM PuttLab (analysis of the putter movement)
- SAM BallTracker (complete tracking of the ball performance)
- SAM 3D-Putt (3D animation of putter movement and ball paths)
- SAM BalanceLab (stance and balance analysis)
- High Speed Video
- Tilting platforms for playing breaking putts
In Summer 2020 we will add SAM Projection to the studio to display information and feedback directly on the putting surface, including aim spot and ideal putt corridors (for break training), multiple targets, distance ranges, gaming tasks and more.